YouYube (Next Steps) Learning
YouTube Help Center
- Subscribing to Channels
- Settings and Privacy
- Getting Started with your Own YouTube Channel
- Recording Your Own Videos
- Uploading and Sharing Videos
- The Creator Studio and Video Manager
- Editing your Video on YouTube
Application for YouTube (Next Steps)
YouTube/ Screencast Challenge.... Extra Credit!!
If you are up to a challenge..... this is not required, but a challenge to those of you willing to take it!
1. Create a sample screencast using any Screencasting tool you choose. It can either be an example of a flipped learning lesson, sharing content and learning with students OR open a work sample or a document and explain or share your thinking on that document and its content.
2. Upload your video to YouTube and share the link to the video in Google Classroom.